Eternal Rome and Enchanting Amalfi Coast.. Dolce Vita Gladly Again!
Package price per person, 7 days from € 399,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Experience a true Dolce Vita tour and enjoy the typical southern hospitality in 2 of the most dynamic and vibrant cities of Southern Europe: Rome and Naples. Stroll all the way to the Amalfi Coast like Sofia Loren or Marcello Mastroianni letting yourself be overwhelmed by the fragrances, colours and breathtaking landscapes of Rome and the Costiera. Do you also have an indomitable desire for Italy after the lockdown? Then this is the best way to feel the charm of this beautiful country all over again!
- 4 Nights B&B in a 4* semi-central hotel in Rome
- 3 Nights B&B in 4* hotel peninsula area Sorrento
- 1 Welcome drink on arrival day at the hotel
- 1 Half board extra cgarge on the 1st day in the hotel (3-course menu)
- 1 Half-day guided tour “Rome: The cradle of the of the Baroque and the Dolce Vita” on the 2nd day
- 1 Half-day guided tour “Ancient Rome: The Belly Button of the World” on day 3
- 1 Half-day guided tour “St. Peter’s Basilica and its its masterpieces” on day 4
- 1 St. Peter’s Church pre-sale
- 1 Half-day guided tour “Naples: Sunny Landscape and Baroque Squares, a flourishing kingdom!” on day 5
- 1 Half board supplement on the 5th day at the hotel (3-course menu)
- 1 Minibus rental (and parking fees) on day 6
- 1 Full-day guided tour “Amalfi Coast: the UNESCO World Heritage Site” on day 6
- 1 Limoncello tasting on day 6
- 1 Full-day guided tour “The ancient Excavations of Pompeii & the Panoramic Town of Sorrento” on day 7
- 1 Ticket Pompeii excavations
- 1 Farewell lunch with typical Sorrento specialities on day 7
To view the PDF, click here.