Ahoy Cinque Terre!
Package price per person, 4 days from € 345,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Enjoy the impressive coastal landscape from the sea, just like local seamen do! You start your trip in Camogli and visit San Fruttuoso, Portofino and the Cinque Terre by boat; then have a walk in some of the most charming villages in the world. Wear your seaman cap and be ready to start!
- 3 Nights Half Board in a 4* hotel between Sestri Levante and Chiavari
- Breakfast buffet
- 1 Full day guide for Camogli, San Fruttuoso and Portofino
- 1 One way boat trip from Camogli to San Fruttuoso
- 1 One way boat trip from San Fruttuoso to Rapallo
- 1 Full day guide for Levanto, Cinque Terre, Portovenere
- 1 One way boat trip from Levanto with stops in the Cinque Terre and in Portovenere
- 1 One way boat trip from Portovenere to La Spezia
- 1 Tasting of bruschetta with pesto and anchovies and a glass of wine
- 1 Seaman cap
Day 1 Arrival at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Departure for the fishermen village Camogli, famous for its lovely marina and the old fishing boats. From Camogli we take the boat and reach the secluded bay of San Fruttuoso with its enchanting seashore Abbey, founded in the 10th century by Greek monks. After discovering the abbey and its interesting history we continue by boat to Portofino. Once a lovely fishermen village, Portofino is now an exclusive location, the place to be for the international jet set. By boat we reach Rapallo, a beautiful town where beautiful palaces in Liberty style can be admired. Return by bus to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 3 We leave by bus to Levanto and have a walk in the nice village. Like real seamen we start our boat trip to discover the unique landscape of the Cinque Terre: 15 km of rugged cooastline, stunning views, secluded beaches, thousands kilometers of dry stone walls, steeply terraced vineyards, lovely amazing boat trip we will stop and visit Monterosso, Vernazza, Manarola e Portovenere. When we arrive in La Spezia we enjoy a bruschetta with pesto and anchovies and a good glass of wine. Return by bus to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 4 Departure.
By Air: The group arrives by air and services usually start at the arrival at the airport. Included ground services like local coach or assistance at the airport will be specified in the section “Description – Tour Includes”
By Coach: The group arrives by coach from the country of origin.
Download PDF here.