1. Contact/Data Controller
The data controller responsible for data processing within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws in force in the Member States of the European Union, and other provisions of a data protection nature is:
Gadis Tourist Service Italia srl Località Bra 1 18021 Borgomaro Italia
Telephone: +39 0183 5481
for Privacy questions: email@example.com
2. Purpose and scope of data protection
Data protection concerns personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable individual is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, for an online ID, or by one or more unique characteristics. Usage data is data required to use our website; this data includes the start, end, and extent of the user’s website use.
3. Automatic data collection via website access
When you access our website, your device automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. The following data is stored separately from any other data you may transmit to us:
• Date and time of access
• Browser type and version
• Operating system
• URL of the website visited prior to ours
• Amount of data sent
• Requesting domain
• Notification of successful data retrieval
• Search term when using a web browser
• Shortened/anonymized IP
• Full IP address (for a maximum of 14 days)
This data is stored for purely technical reasons and is never associated with any particular individual. The data about website access is used for error analysis, ensuring the security of the systems, and to improve our service. For legitimate reasons, the full IP address is used to achieve the stated purposes for a very short period of a maximum of 14 days.
4. Gadis – User account
On the Gadis website, you cannot create user accounts.
We offer a free newsletter service. The newsletter contains news about Italy as well as information about new travel products or services, and other information that may be of interest to you. We do NOT use the newsletter to inform you about offers and products from any partners. To receive the newsletter via e-mail, click HERE (inserire popover modale per iscrizione newsletter). insert your email address and click “subscribe” or “Submit” .
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains information on how you can cancel the newsletter with future effect. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will not send any more newsletters to your address. This will not remove your address from our client database, however.
We use ´cookies´ to provide you with a range of functionalities and enhance your user experience. Cookies are tiny files stored on your computer through your browser. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may deactivate cookie storage on your computer by changing your browser settings accordingly. Please note that the minimal functioning of the website will not be impaired if you deactivate cookies. However, some pages may keep trying to inform you about these privacy policies and keep inviting you to our newsletter.
In particular, we are using the following cookies:
• Cookies to store your preferred privacy and newsletter settings
• Cookies with an individual identifier to re-identify your browser (please refer to the “User settings” and “Google Analytics” sections for further details)
7. User Settings
We use a cookie to re-identify your browser and to generate pseudonymous user profiles. Such profiles are used to store certain non-personal technical information on your use of our service. We use this data to save your preferences for your next visit.
If you want to reset your preferences, click the button at the lower part of this page
RESET COOKIES FOR THIS WEBSITE
If you refuse storage of your user profile, we will set a cookie which identifies your browser and allows us to exclude your browser from future generation of user profiles.
The cookies mentioned above are so-called first-party cookies. This means that the above settings apply only to the use of our website.
8. Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
We use Google Analytics with the anonymization function. By means of this addition, Google shortens and anonymizes the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned, if our Internet pages are accessed from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You may deactivate Google Analytics with the help of a browser add-on if you do not want this website analysis. This add-on can be downloaded here. You can also activate the “I refuse the storage of my user profile” option above, which will deactivate the Google Analytics service on our website in your browser. User-based event data at Google Analytics is deleted after 38 months.
9. Social Sharing
The following services are used on gadis.it and do store cookies and user preferences in your browser:
• Google Analytics – website use tracking
• Linkedins social sharing
• Twitter social sharing
• Xing social sharing
• Facebook social sharing
We do not collect your private data
Gadis.it does not collect your data. Your information is stored by the third parties mentioned
Opt-out and data cancellation
you can opt-out of the mentioned social services by going to each relative site and selecting appropriate privacy settings.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights under European Union law. If you wish to exercise any of the rights below, simply write to us at the above address.
• Right to confirmation and right to information – we will be happy to confirm whether we process your personal data, what data it is and for what purpose it is processed.
• Right to rectification – if the data we store is incorrect, we will of course be happy to correct it.
• Right of erasure – if you want your personal data to be deleted, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request. If data must be kept for legal reasons, it will be blocked. The data is then no longer available for further use.
• Right to restriction of processing – should you wish to restrict use, we will, as far as legally possible, comply with your request.
• Right to object – if you wish to object to any consents already given, we will pursue your request accordingly.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data.
11. Privacy documents for clients and suppliers
We maintain specific privacy documents for our clients and suppliers. here you can download these documents.
Last updated: October 2021