Cilento and Calabria tour
Package price per person, 8 days from € 478,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
This tour offers you the opportunity to discover the beautiful landscape and the artistic treasures of a region that has escaped the spoils of mass tourism. We spend 4 nights in Calabria in the area of Siderno / Roccella Ionica. From here you will visit impressive villages and towns, such as the archaeological site of Locri and Gerace full of medieval remains. Later we taste typical Mammola products. Stilo, located at the foothills of Mount Consolino, and Bivongi, a wide Natural Reserve peppered with water falls and a small lake, are well worth a visit. After a short break in Padula we head for Campania. We spend three nights in the area of Paestum, which hosts one of Europe’s most renowned archaeological sites. From here you can take a stroll in an unspoilt natural setting to the speleological site of the Castelcivita Caves. Another day we take you to Cilento park, dubbed as “ Kingdom of Limestone“. Here chalky formations dominate the landscape which looks like a moon landscape.
- 4 Nights HB in 4* hotel Siderno / Roccella Ionica (Calabria)
- 3 Nights HB in 4* hotel Paestum area (Campania)
- 1 Half day guided tour (Mammola)
- 1 Full day guided tour Locri and Gerace
- 1 Full day guided tour Stilo and Bivongi
- 1 Full day guided tour Paestum and Castelcivita
- 1 Full day guided tour Cilento National Park (UNESCO)
- 1 Wine tasting with snack (Stilo)
Entrance fees not included and to be paid on the spot