Quick portrait of South Tyrol
Package price per person, 6 days from € 399,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Trentino Alto Adige (South Tyrol), an area of extraordinary beauty, is a meeting point between the Latin and Nordic worlds. Enjoy its cable cars, castles and wood carving traditions. Over 300 lakes that reflect the majestic mountains. We have therefore decided to show you almost everything in the region: up to you then, to vote for your favorite landmarks!
- 5 Nights HB in a 3* hotel in the Bressanone/Brixen area
- 1 Full-day guided tour Funes Valley, Bressanone, eustift
- 1 Ticket to the Cloister and Novacella Monastery
- 1 Full-day guided tour Val Pusteria, Alpe di Siusi, Ortisei
- 1 Entrance to a Wood carving workshop
- 1 Ticket for the Ortisei- Alpe di Siusi cable car, return
- 1 Full-day guided tour Brunico, Val Aurina and Tures Castle
- 1 Ticket to the Tures Castle
- 1 Full-day guided tour of The Dolomites (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the Misurina and Braies lakes.