Winter emotions with spectacular Christmas lights in Rome, Salerno & Pompeii
Package price per person, 5 days from € 370,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
You are invited on a fantastic journey through sea myths, creatures, forests, animals, heavenly vaults, fairytales, mosaics and scents. Salerno is a city full of art, history and culture. But during the Christmas season it awakens to a true illuminated Christmas story. The Villa Comunale is turned into a forest, Noah’s Ark is brought to life by glowing animals and the magical atmosphere of the sea, which will captivate you with its beautiful memories and scents. These are just a few impressions of this spectacular event. Enjoy the pre-Christmas time and be amazed by the Neapolitan nativity scene and the Roman Christmas stalls. Even Pompeii is not to be forgotten, immerse yourself in the 700 years old history of this ancient city.
- 3 Nights B&B in Rome including buffet breakfast
- 1 Night B&B in Castellammare or surroundings including buffet breakfast
- 2 Transfers, airport-hotel and back to the airport
- 1 Full-day bus rental Rome – Pompeii – Salerno – Castellamare
- 1 Full-day bus rental Castellammare – Naples – Rome
- 2 Public transport single tickets
- 1 Meet&Greet at the airport and till the check-in at the Hotel
- 1 Half-day guided tour “Baroque Rome” including Christmas market
- 1 Half-day guided tour “Vatican”
- 1 Half-day guided tour of Pompeii
- 1 Half-day guided tour Naples and Christmas Nativity crib
- 1 Reservation fees for St. Peter’s Basilica (obligatory)
- 1 Ticket Pompeii