Friuli: Habsburg austerity and Latin sweetness
Package price per person, 5 days from € 348,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Border regions typically offer a mix of elements from different cultures. This is also the case with Friuli where Habsburg austerity combines with Latin sweetness. Friuli is a harmonious active region very well known for its wine and food tradition. Experts say that Italy′s (some even say the world′s) best white wines are grown here. We take you on a five days intense tour to discover the best of this region.
- 1 Welcome drink
- 2 Half board and 2 B&B at good 3* hotels Triest or Udine area
- 1 3-course dinner in a trattoria
- 3 Full day escorted tours Udine and Cividale, Triest, Miramar and San Daniele del Fiuli
- 1 Entry to Miramare castle
- 1 Visit to ham factory including tasting
- 1 Tasting of Friuli wines