How to fall in love with Rome!
Package price per person, 5 days from € 375,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Rome is a symbol of spectacular charm, the well known eternal beauty. Rome represents in the common imagination the Italian culture, art, good food, tradition, friendly and cordial people, fashion and beauty. A tour that will make you breathe the real Roman soul, which will bring you in contact with the most authentic and most typical Italian traditions. At the end of this tour you will feel like an authentic Roman. From the fruit and vegetable counters of Campo de Fiori to the alleys of Trastevere, from the luxurious streets with lots of designer boutiques to the most popular and famous market of Porta Portese. At the end of these 5 days you will just have to say: Rome, I’ve fallen in love with you!
- 4 Nights in central 4 * Hotel
- 4 buffet breakfast
- 1 Welcome drink
- 1 Typical dinner at hotel restaurant (3-course menu, beverage not included)
- 1 Farewell dinner in a typical trattoria (4-course menu, beverage not included)
- 1 Coach Transfer Airport-Hotel with city sightseeing
- 1 Coach Transfer Hotel-Trastevere,
- 1 Full day Coach Rental
- 1 Full day Coach Rental incl. return transfer from the farewell dinner
- 1 Coach Transfer Hotel-Airport
- 1 Assistance up on arrival and during the city sightseeing tour
- 1 Half day guided tour “Trastevere and the Roman Ghetto”
- 1 Half day guided tour “The Pyramid of Cestius, Testaccio and EATALY”
- 1 Half day guided tour “La Dolce Vita”
- 1 cooking class with Roman specialties
- 1 Ticket for the Pyramid of Cestius
- 1 Ticket for public transportations on the 2nd day
1. Day Arrival at Leonardo da Vinci International Airport. Meet&Greet and city sightseeing tour. Check-in at the booked hotel. In the evening a welcome drink with prosecco and finger food followed by a typical dinner at the hotel restaurant will be the perfect end of you 1st day in Rome!
2. Day After a rich breakfast buffet you will enjoy a pleasant walk along the streets of the ghetto of Rome, the alleys of Trastevere and the fruit and vegetable counters of Campo de Fiori. Together we will experience the history of this famous district with its traditions, aromas and flavors. In the afternoon free time for shopping. Free way back to the hotel. Free dinner.
3. Day After a delicious breakfast buffet it is time to immerse yourself in the most authentic Roman life and visit independently the famous and largest market of the Eternal City: Porta Portese (only on Sundays). In the afternoon you will visit one of the most representative and cryptic monuments of the eternal city: the “Pyramid of Cestius”. Then continue with a walk to Eataly, the temple of Italian taste and a marvelous example of industrial archeology. Spend some your free time for some gourmet shopping. Way back to the hotel and free dinner.
4. Day After a tasty breakfast buffet the symbols of the Dolce Vita are on your to-do-list. From Via Veneto, the street of luxury hotels and embassies, to Piazza Barberini, with its Triton fountain. The Trevi Fountain, privileged set for the famous bath of Anita Ekberg, Piazza Colonna and Montecitorio. Via Condotti, with luxury designer boutiques, the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo and the fantastic view over the eternal city from the Pincio terrace. In the afternoon you will take part to an amazing cooking class where you will learn how to make some typical dishes of the Roman cuisine. Today’s chef will be you, so we won’t accept any complaint! Way back to the hotel.
5. Day After you daily breakfast buffet, check-out from the hotel. Make the most of your last day in the Eternal City and visit your favorite monuments or make some shopping in the city center. Coach transfer to Leonardo da Vinci international airport. Arrivederci Roma… I’ve fallen in love with you!
By Air: The group arrives by air and services usually start at the arrival at the airport. Included ground services like local coach or assistance at the airport will be specified in the section “Description – Tour Includes”
By Coach: The group arrives by coach from the country of origin.
Download PDF here.