New Year’s Eve in Rome… with a “take-away party”!
Package price per person, 4 days from € 270,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
New Year’s Eve and a rucksack? No, it’s not what you think! You won’t end up spending the night in a sleeping bag; on the contrary, we’ll book you into one of the best hotels in Rome! The rucksack is only our gift to you… to help you celebrate!
In the rucksack you’ll find two flutes, a bottle of spumante and one “panettone” to celebrate New Year’s Eve in ome of Italy’s most beautiful piazzas. The open air shows that take place on New Year’s Eve are always interesting and well-worth seeing. Rome awaits you… with open arms!
- 3 Nights B&B with enlarged breakfast in a 3* hotel in a semi-central position in Rome
- 1 Half day guided tour of Rome – approx. 3 hours
- 1 Light dinner on Dec. 31st including drinks (1/2 l. mineral water and 1/4 l. wine)
- 1 Backpack including 2 flute glasses, a bottle of Prosecco, one “Panettone” and 1 city map
- A number of free outdoor events (concerts organized in many squares)
Day 1 Arrival at airport and bus transfer to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2 After breakfast, transfer from the hotel to the centre for a guided tour of Rome in the morning (Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon); an aperitif in the city centre follows. After enjoying the afternoon free for shopping or independent visits, return to the hotel on your own, whenever you like. Overnight stay.
Day 3 Free day. There is the opportunity to organise guided tours on request, to visit the Vatican, with Saint Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums.
Day 4 Breakfast and departure.
Download PDF here.