Tour of the Marche and Abruzzo: Abbeys, medieval towns and historical villages
Package price per person, 6 days from € 317,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
Famous abbeys, ancient villages and historical monuments will act as the setting for an authentic “plunge into history” where age-old medieval crafts, such as lace-making, will be revealed. This tour through the southern part of the Marche starts from Ascoli Piceno and arrives in the splendid medieval town of Lanciano, in the heart of the Abruzzo region, all accompanied by opportunities to taste typical local products, but leaving free time for shopping and a little relaxation too.
- 1 Nights HB at a 3* hotel, Macerata area
- 4 Nights HB at a 3* hotel, Montesilvano area
- 1 Full-day guided tour Ascoli Piceno, Offi da und Poggio di Bretta
- 1 Lunch at a restaurant in Offi da serving typical local dishes with an exhibition of lace making
- 1 Coffee break with pastries at the historical caff c Merletti in Ascoli Piceno
- 1 Tasting of Ascoli-style stuff ed olives and wine at Poggio di Bretta
- 1 Full day guided tour Atri und Castelli
- 1 Aperitif & appetisers in Atri, “Bar del Teatro”
- 1 Full day guided tour Lanciano and Fossacesia
- 1 Tasting of extra virgin olive oil at Fossacesia