Firenze tutta mia!
Package price per person, 5 days from € 242,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
- 4 nights B&B in a central 4* hotel in Florence
- 1 Half-day city tour in Florence
- 1 Vsit of oldest pharmacy in Europe
- 1 Visit of a craft studio of the “Florentine Salesman”
- 1 Aperitif on the Terrazza Brunelleschi
- 1 Entry “Uffizi” museum, pre-booked, including guided tour
- 1 Guided “Street food tour in Florence”
- Tastings of “Ribollita”, tomato soup, chocolate and ice cream
Day 2 – Today a classic tour awaits you for a first impression of the city that is the most rich in art and culture in Europe. In the afternoon visit the “Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella”, the oldest in Europe, which has been operating continuously since the 13th century, which has also become famous as a perfumery. Afterwards a visit to the “Commesso Fiorentino” crafts workshop is planned, where the marble is inlaid in an artisanal way. The evening will end with a typical Italian aperitif on the Brunelleschi terrace where the view opens up over the entire city.
Day 3 – The morning will be dedicated to the visit of the Uffizi Gallery, world-famous which houses more than 1,000 works of art from the period between the 13th and the 18th century. In the afternoon departure for a small “Tour del Gusto”, which abandons the traditional tourist routes to delight you with a tasting of all sorts of tasty local products: a visit to a chocolate shop, tastings different types of chocolate, then in a small restaurant, a bit of “ribollita” and tomato soup and, finally, a homemade ice cream in a historic Gelateria! Enjoy it!
Day 4 – Entire day at your leisure.
Day 5 – Breakfast and departure for the return journey.
By Coach: The group arrives by coach from the country of origin.