New Year’s Eve in Rome with Concert
Package price per person, 4 days from € 495,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
What could be nicer than to discover the “Eternal City” when the Romans themselves celebrate? What could be better than the colorful streets with their Christmas lights and magnificent works of art? The perfect way to end the year is of course to participate in a “Veglione”! The typical New Year’s Eve “Veglione” celebration according to the true Italian tradition includes delicious dishes, music, dancing, and lot’s of fun! At the turn of the year, try the traditional “Lenticchie” (Lentils = money and happiness) and “Cotechino” (traditional sausage = prosperity) so that your New Year’s celebration according to the Italian superstition becomes even more special and “sparkling”. We wish you “Buon Anno Nuovo!”
- 3 Nights B&B including buffet breakfast in a central 4 * hotel
- 1 Transfer airport-hotel (and back) including city sightseeing on arrival day
- 1 Transfer hotel-concert and back
- 1 Transfer hotel – New Year’s Eve gala dinner and back
- 2 Public transport single tickets
- 1 Meet&Greet at the airport and sightseeing tour on the arrival day
- 1 Full-day guided tour “Ancient Rome and Trastevere”
- 1 New Year’s Eve gala dinner according to the authentical Italian tradition
- 1 Concert Ticket
Download PDF here.