Tuscany Pilgrimage Tour
Package price per person, 5 days from € 218,00Group price valid from 20 participants.
We explore the Casentino region just south of Florence, a stunning area with peaks covered in forests, a place of peace and sanctuary set away from noise. Few regions in Italy are as fascinating as this part of Tuscany. Saint Romualdo founded Camaldoli hermitage; Saint Francis received the stigmata on Mount Verna; Dante enjoyed this area as a young Guelph knight. The small village Caprese was the birthplace of Michelangelo. Guests are captivated by a peaceful setting dominated by century-old trees, blowing wind, old monasteries and medieval castles.
- 4 nights HB at a 4* hotel in the Arezzo area
- 1 Full-day escorted tour to Camaldoli hermitage, Verna, Casentino forests and Poppi
- 1 Full-day escorted tour to Chianti and Siena
- 1 Full-day escorted tour to Cortona and Lake Trasimeno with stop in Passignano on the shores of the lake
- 1 Full-day escorted tour to Arezzo, San Sepolcro and Caprese Michelangelo
- 1 Tasting of cheese in the area of Casentino
- 1 Tasting of Chianti wines
- 1 Full tasting of local products